Last Updated on
NameScan has introduced Sapphire Checks with access to the C6 Intelligence Database.
The C6 Intelligence Database provides an extensive coverage and includes:
- 1.4 million Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs);
- Reputationally Exposed Persons (REPs);
- 1.2 million Sanction profiles from global sources,
- Global Financial Regulators,
- Adverse Media with supporting evidence,
- The database is updated daily.
Due diligence decisions:
A due diligence workflow has been created in the NameScan Dashboard. This will allow you to:
- Record due diligence decisions/comments,
- Assign risk (High, Medium and Low),
- Use a flagging system (Match, No Match and Not sure), to specify if a match is a true match or a false positive – only available for Ruby and Sapphire Checks.
We have released our new dashboard making it easier for you to perform scans, review your scan history and manage your credits.
Naming convention: We have recently changed the names of each check on our service.
- Standard Check is now known as the Emerald Check.
- Premium Check is known as Ruby Check.